You’ve seen it done – now give it a try
I was a bit nervous about my appointment with Segway. I’d seen people riding them and it looked easy enough but I hadn’t the first clue how they worked. So, I Googled ‘How to ride a Segway’ and it showed me everything I needed to know.
Demonstration video is fantastic for showing your viewer your product in close-up detail, how it works, how to use your product and most of all, instils confidence to go ahead and buy. Giving extra information also acts as a wonderful PR tool for your business. By supplying hints and tips and being generally open instead of secretive, people will register that this company is open, friendly, trustworthy – something that’s not always easy to identify by looking at a website alone.
Demonstration video for CamAlarms Ltd
Demonstration video for DALROD UK Ltd
What are the advantages of a demonstration video on your website?
- You can communicate a lot of information in a few seconds
- Remove the how & why guesswork about how your product or service functions
- Close-up shots show exactly how to do it and how well your product or service works
- No need for expensive diagrams – they can see it work for themselves
- Helps to reduce the frequency of after-sales ‘how does it work?’ enquiries
- You can add other of your products into the shot that may encourage people to use what you’re using
- Viewers would rather watch and listen than read an explanation of its usefulness
- The personal touch can employ humour and personality that encourage purchases
- Your brand personality can really shine
Seeing is believing so they say. A demonstration video shows that it can be done and your viewer can easily follow the steps. A demonstration video instils confidence in your potential purchaser, confidence about the product and confidence in their ability to use it. They will leave your website feeling good about your company – tell their friends and colleagues and think about your company for their next purchase, not your competitors.
Would you like more information?
If you’d like to talk to us about a project we would love to hear from you.
Tel: 01832 293 175 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org